Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Farook

Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest   Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 am

I do apologise for writing to much...

IGN (In Game Name) - Farook

Age - 24,Married.

Class in game - Priest

MMO Experience - 1.I started playing diablo 2 in 2002 on Europe official. 2.in 2003 or 2004(dont remember)I started playing Lineage 2 C1(Private servers) and played till march 2012(ofc i had 3-4 years break). 3.Owned a private Lineage 2 server for 3 months and half www.lineage2extra.com ->still have the database safe.
Was a clan leader for almost 2 years www.godless.freeforums.org , www.godlessl2.weebly.com .Total mmorpg time accumulated: 5 years.

(Games you have played in the past - Raiding or PvP experience - Total time playing MMO's)

Average time you play weekly - I work in a hotel,so my shifts vary,so lets say 35-40 h a week.(some days more some days less,but 35-40 overall).

Play Preference - I`m a Priest,I cant solo Very Happy & i dont like to.Mmorpg are not for solo(not for top guilds).I`m into grouping.
(Do you like to solo or are you into grouping with others)

What guild were or are you in and describe why you are leaving your guild (if you have one) to apply for Dreamers - I was in RoConquerors Guild on Killian but i have transfered on Balder 3 weeks ago(i planned to join then,but i was on holliday for 3 weeks,now i`m back).
I left Killian really because i needed a fresh server and that guild was poorly managed(people didnt gave a shit about the rulles there).

What are your strong points in MMO games - 1.Organisation skills(but need to gather more knowledge about Tera as i have started 1-2 months ago...i dont know much). 2.Reliable. 3.Friendly.

Description of why you want to join Dreamers - Because it looks like a good choice for me.

PS: i posted some websites,not because i want publicity,but because is less writing Very Happy.
Sorry for any trouble i have caused Smile.[u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2extra.com
Farook

Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest   Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 am

Hey guys i want to say Thank you for keeping me in your guild...
But in time i realised i dont like Tera...so i will go back to my old mmo : Lineage 2.

If you want to keep in touch with me you will find me on : www.godless.freeforums.org or www.lineage2extra.com

Thank you for keeping me in your guild...
I will never come back to Tera(i dont like it).
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2extra.com

Application for Farook lvl 60 Priest
Page 1 of 1